When do you need expert help with your VAT?
Wherever you are based, in the UK, Europe or the Rest of the World, you need to get your VAT right. Doing so saves you money, time and interactions with the VAT office. Sometimes you will need help from an expert, to ensure compliance and that you are claiming the right reliefs.
Here are just a few examples of where expert support is both useful and saves you resources in the long run:
- Deciding if a VAT relief can apply so that you don’t overpay your VAT
- Claiming back as much VAT as possible
- Your land and property deals may often be complex VAT situations
- Getting your back-dated VAT refunds and registrations
- Appealing VAT assessments and HMRC rulings
- Handling your VAT registration and returns for non-UK businesses
(UK VAT agency requirements)
Making Complex VAT Easy for You
By understanding your situation we find ‘what good looks like’ and make sure you handle UK VAT in the best possible way.
We make complicated law easy for you to understand. That way you can see how UK VAT applies to your plans, project or business and be confident you have the best VAT answers.
Our VAT consulting service will provide you with high quality, clear and proactive VAT advice.
Whatever your VAT query or concern, our team can help you achieve optimal results. Since 1994 we have had vast experience across all sectors and situations. Quite simply we are VAT experts.