AVS is an independent consultancy providing high quality, proactive VAT advice. Our objective is to help you in the clearest and simplest way to isolate VAT issues, and implement solutions. The aim is to prevent VAT from becoming an unexpected problem. We provide support to accountants, businesses, trust administrators & solicitors whether based in the UK or elsewhere.
AVS VAT is a registered partnership CCS supplier under the new framework RM3820. The framework will be the recommended solution for all spend recovery and related services required by all UK public and third sector bodies, including central government, local authorities, health, police, fire and rescue, education, charities, housing associations and devolved administrations. Working in partnership with the lead supplier Meridian, AVS VAT can supply services on LOT 6: VAT.
Who we work for...
AVS is proud to work for a wide range of clients including blue chip multinational businesses, smaller quoted and unquoted UK and non-UK companies, lawyers and accountants.
In particular, we work with many commercial property developers based in the UK and overseas.
What we offer...
- VAT advice of the highest quality offering a real alternative to the big firms.
- A collaborative approach to developing commercial VAT strategies – from planning to implementation.
- Help in all areas of indirect and direct tax via a network of Associates
- Reassurance that specialist VAT requirements are handled expertly and cost-effectively
UK VAT Agency
AVS VAT acts as UK VAT Agent for non-UK organisations that are obliged to have a UK VAT registration.
A UK registration may be required due to:
- Owning property in the UK;
- Supply & install contracts;
- Triangulation contracts;
- Construction contracts;
- Owning goods in the UK;
- Holding consignment stock;
- Distance selling to UK customers;
- Some supplies of services
A UK VAT Agent needs to:
- Ensure that all UK VAT obligations are met;
- Deal with VAT returns, Intrastat & EC Sales Listings;
- Arrange on-line submission arrangements, and
- Liaise with HMRC handling all queries, correspondence & inspections.